About Me

Science is my religion. Philosophy is my occupation. Thinking is my hobby. Greatness is my ambition. These lines are not taken from anywhere... I am surprised that I came up with those, actually! But thats what I am.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

God

I really dont know if its just coz of the good and soothing music thats on or its really what i feel deep down. I think the latter is a better possibility.

I always tend to challenge the 'normal' ideas and counter them with logical reasoning... Thats too much of a show and attention grabbing stunt actually. But then it definitely has developed my mind...

But today, I am going to appreciate an idea... The idea of GOD.

I must say, its beautiful... Very beautiful. A genius idea. Someone, whom you can talk to. Someone, you can address when you dont have anyone else to address! I don't think i should go on and describe it, we all know what i am talking about.

But, it has caused a lot of harm, we are witness to that. The idea of god has killed many and swayed many.

I think the idea will be ideal when people realise :

We are not god's creation, God is our creation.

(Motivation : Varoon... thanx a lot dude... and yeah, Jharna too, thanx for making me see god the way you do...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an interesting thought. Man created God... perhaps because in this sucky world you need some sort of hope... Cool blog... keep writing!!

Anonymous said...

hey i COMPLETELY agree with your view on "God" being created by man and NOT vice-versa...i mean the guy/gal is just a manifestation of some peoples' hope.....lol....and the rest of it is soooo true too maan!!!i COMPLETELY agree!!!!....lol....keep writing

Anonymous said...

dude, you have some clearly insightful ideas...gladdens me that someone who knows their shit is head boy...also, i agree that god is a genius idea, the most eclipsing yet personal one yet, i believe...a one-way conversation with a ready listener is what everyone needs, at some time or other....faith also causes the realization of miracles. good blog

Einstein said...

Okay madman..

HAHAHAHHA!!
Shit... thats awesome.. dude!